Manage My Account Online
- Learn how to check your account status and see what items you have checked out.
- Renew your checked out materials online.
- Place a hold on an item and request that it be delivered to your home branch.
- Learn how to return Library materials.
- Using the Classic Catalog Interface you can track your favorite authors and receive email notifications.
Commonly Asked Questions
What is my PIN? How do I check my own account?
The PIN (personal identification number) is typically the last 4 digits of your telephone number. Enter the complete barcode number located on the back of your library card and the last four digits of your telephone number or the "PIN" (Personal Id Number) that you created.
You can reset your PIN online by clicking "Log In" at the top right of the page and choosing "Forgot my PIN". You will be prompted to enter your Library Card Number and an email will be sent to the email address we have on file. You can also visit your local library’s circulation department to find out your PIN. Valid identification is required. PIN numbers cannot be given or changed over the telephone or through electronic communication.
Can I use a credit card to pay fines on my account?