Introduction To Corporate Giving
Explore the world of corporate support and tools and resources on corporate giving.
Seeking to target companies that might fund your organization?
Finding it hard to get information?
Need to get beyond the Yellow Pages?
Join Pat Pasqual of The Foundation Center for an introduction to the world of corporate support for nonprofits and funding research tools to help you identify corporate prospects.
We'll answer such questions as:
- What are the motivations behind corporate giving?
- What is the difference between a direct corporate giving program and a company-sponsored foundation and how does it affect my approach to research?
- What are the different pathways to partnership with a company?
- How can I match my organization's needs with the interests of a corporation?
- How can I use the Foundation Center's resources to locate corporate funders?
Join us for our "Introduction to Corporate Giving" class on Thursday, January 31 at 7:00 p.m. at Beatley Central Library.
Please sign up to RSVP and reserve your space.