Advocate for your Library
Learn about your library and what it has to offer.
- Get to know the Director, the staff and the Library Board.
- Become a Library Friend.
- Become a Library Trustee.
- Remember to remind local officials why they should support their library.
- Participate in library programs such as "Snapshot Day," "I Love My Librarian," and National Library Week.
- Check out www.ilovelibraries.org, an initiative of the American Libraries Association, for ways to support your local library.